Anibal Aviles Playground Wish List
LIST IN FORMATION, AND SUBJECT TO REVISION:
1. An internal "safety fence" at the top of the entrance ramp to prevent children (and toys) from rolling out into the street
DONE in December 2015!
2. Repaint all the existing benches and equipment in the playground
DONE in October 2016!
3. Planting new flowers in the garden
DONE in May 2017!
4. New picnic tables, message board and a tree
TO COME in 2018!
5. New playground equipment - in conjunction with a park redesign
Planning (hopefully) to begin in 2018
6. A "comfort station" - also known as bathrooms (which could also serve the users of Booker T. Washington playfield across the street)
Coming SOON! As part of the redevelopment of the adjacent parking garages, West Side Federation for Supportive Senior Housing (WSFSSH) has agreed to build one open to the public through the park.
What else do YOU want? Email us and let us know!